I had a meaningful time on the 7th. In 2017, he was invited to the New Year’s lecture by the baseball team of Baemyeong High School, whom he met through the KBS ‘Our School City 2’ program, and ran to school.
Appearing on a broadcast became a fate, and I still keep in touch with the players and teachers of Baemyeong High School’s baseball club, ‘Hit to the Sky’, even after 6 years have passed. At that time, teacher Cheon Hang-wook, who was a physical education teacher, invited me as the first lecturer of the new year while serving as the baseball manager from January 2023. It is to ask parents and players to give a lecture about the baseball life that has been walking on a single path for more than 50 years.
The time given to me that day was 1 hour, but as I talked about my 53 years of life as a baseball player and my 66 years of life so far, I skipped the scheduled 1 hour to 30 minutes.
First of all, I talked about how I have lived so far in my 53 years of baseball life.
1. Until the end of baseball, what I thoroughly keep is that I have been stretching for flexibility for 30 minutes before starting a group exercise. Even during individual practice, flexibility gymnastics for 30 minutes was a great help in preventing injuries, the biggest enemy of athletes.
2. I have kept a journal every day for the past 50 years.
3. The baseball log was written until the baseball was over.
4. Because I’ve only played baseball all my life, I don’t know much about other people’s lives and the world, so it’s a book that I can experience indirectly. So, I read at least 3 books a month for the rest of my life.
5. While playing baseball for 53 years, I nurtured my dream by looking ahead to the next 10 years. His first 10 years, when he first started baseball in middle school, he dreamed of looking ahead 10 years. The second decade, when he entered the United States to lead, he looked ahead and dreamed of the next decade. For the third 10 years, when he settled his life in the US and came to Korea, he looked forward to 10 years and nurtured his dream. 온라인바카라
6. The last 20 years of my project is to spread baseball to 5 countries in the Indochina Peninsula.
In addition, we shared various things that we would like to practice not only when playing baseball but also in our daily lives. ▲ Punctuality ▲ The habit of taking notes ▲ The importance of reading ▲ Interest in meaningful work, etc. There were many stories that I wanted to tell beyond the given hour.
After the lecture, I met with former Baemyeong High School ‘hit the sky’ baseball club members from far and near. While having a tea time after dinner, we talked about college life, military life, love stories, daily life, and work life.
I listened to it a lot while broadcasting together for several months, and I was happy and grateful that the club students, who were especially sincere and kind high school students, seemed to have settled well as full-fledged members of society.
In the first week of the new year, I will start off energetically with a lecture to share my baseball life with parents and players, and energy from the youth of the baseball club of Baemyeong High School, whom I have been in a relationship with for a long time.